If you would like to become a vendor for the Fredonia Farm Festival, please print off a copy of the application below. Please not that for Trade Vendors, only one type per trade is allowed in festival so it's on a first come basis. All vendors for this year's festival please read notes at bottom of the page.
*Please note, to save the application, right click on the application and select "save as". Once you have it saved, then you can print it.
Below is a copy of LAST YEAR'S vendor map. This year's vendor map will be changing a little. That map is not complete yet. When filling out your application, you are more than welcome to put your desired spots from this map on your application. This does not mean you will get the spot that you put down.
NOTES FOR VENDORS:
- You MUST check in at the Gazebo prior to setting anything up at your spot. You WILL NOT be given a spot number until you check in. Anyone not following this rule, will be asked to leave the festival immediately. Please do not that think just because you had a spot last year, means you get the same exact spot.
- Check in for vendors is Thursday (8/22) from 1:30-7:30 PM and Friday (8/23) starting at 7:30 AM.
- Booth must be manned from Noon to Dusk on Friday, 10 AM to Dusk on Saturday, and 10 AM to 6 PM on Sunday. Anyone leaving early will not be invited back to next year's festival.
- Approximately ONE WEEK before the show you will receive a confirmation letter if you supplied a self-addressed envelope. If you did not supply a self-addressed envelope then you will receive an email.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mark Mackey at 716-785-4469.