50th Fredonia Farm Festival 1st Annual Cornhole Tournament
Back in the early years of the Fredonia Farm Festival, there was always a Horseshoe Tournament. We have decided to go back to the “Days of Old”, but instead of Horseshoes, it’s Cornhole. Come out and enjoy the fun. Free to enter and top 3 teams win a trophy.
Download the poster by right clicking on it and saving it.
Registration Form can be found here.
Below is a list of basic rules for tournament. A more comprehensive list will be provided on day of tournament.
- 2-person teams
- Teams can be any combination of male and female players(two males, two females or one male and one female).
- Must be 16 or older to register and play.
- The number of teams are determined by the amount of entries.
- Maximum 30 teams.
- Each bag on the box = 1 point
- Each bag in the hole = 3 points
- Any bags touching the ground or “bounced” onto the box do not count and are to be removed prior to the next bag being thrown by the opposing team.
- All points earned will be counted. There will be no canceling of points.
- The team with highest score that round will have the first throw of the next round.
- If a player throws out of turn, it is a forfeiture of the bag.
- The first team to score 21 points or more winning by 2 will be declared the winner.
- A tie will require extra innings until a winner is decided winning by 2.
- No whitewashes permitted, all games go to 21 or more to win.
- In the event of a disagreement, FFF officials will make the final decision.
- The Fredonia Farm Festival provides all equipment.
- No personal bags or equipment permitted.